LoL Patch 10.24 Revisits Underperforming Champions, Classes
The League of Legends’ preseason update is ongoing, and there’s still plenty of additional changes on top of the previous Champion and items needed for the next season. For the next update, patch 10.24, LoL developers focus on underperforming champions and classes.
Here’s the list of champion and item changes going live today, November 24, on the Public Beta Environment (PBE):
W – Despair
- Base damage over time damage: 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 to 4/6/8/10/12.
- Damage ratio: 0.5 percent AP per 100 AP (every half second) to 0.25 percent AP per 100 AP (every half second).
- Bugfix: Damage no longer occasionally fires at a slightly increased pace
Passive – Warpath
- Bonus movement speed to bonus AD conversion: 15-30 percent (level 1/3/6/9/12/15/18) to 12-24 percent (level 1/3/6/9/12/15/18).
E – Devastating Charge
- Bonus movement speed: 25-85 percent (based on time active) to 25-75 percent (based on time active).
- Bugfix: Hecarim no longer gains more than 25 percent movement speed immediately after casting E – Devastating Charge.
Passive – Divine Ascent
- Bonus attack speed: Two percent per 100 ability power to one percent per 100 ability power.
Passive – Daredevil Impulse
- Melee blade damage ratio: 10 percent AD to 7.5 percent AD.
- Dash range against immobilized enemies: 800/850/900/950/1,000 (level 1/4/8/12/16) to 650/725/800/875/950 (level 1/4/8/12/16).
- Bonus AD per missing health: 0.15/0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35 to 0.15/0.25/0.35/0.45/0.55.
Q – Bloodlust
- Bonus AD: 5/10/15/20/25 to 10/15/20/25/30.
Q – Piercing Arrow
- Blight cooldown reduction (removed): Cooldown is no longer reduced by three seconds if Piercing Arrow detonates on a Blighted enemy.
- Bow up (new): Damage from Blight effects detonated with Piercing Arrow is now increased by the amount of time Varus charges it for up to 50 percent, in addition to increasing Piercing Arrow’s damage for up to 50 percent.
- VFX (new): Piercing Arrow will now show crit text when fully charged.
W – Blighted Quiver
- Bonus damage: 7/10.5/14/17.5/21 to 7/8/9/10/11.
- Bow down (new): Detonating a Blight stack on enemy champions and Epic Monsters now reduces all basic cooldowns by 12 percent of the max cooldown per stack.
R – Chain of Corruption
- Snapback (new): Varus now snaps to face the target direction at the start of the cast.
- Missile speed: 1,950 to 1,500.
Passive – Way of the Wanderer
- Order of operations: Way of the Wanderer’s crit-related effects now wait to activate until any other effects that care about crit have been taken care of. This primarily means crit chance is no longer doubled before Guinsoo’s Rageblade calculates its on-hit damage.
Passive – Way of the Hunter
- Order of operations: Way of the Hunter’s crit-related effects now waits to activate until any other effects that care about crit have been taken care of. This primarily means crit chance is no longer doubled before Guinsoo’s Rageblade calculates its on-hit damage.
Riot Games will update the features, prices, and attack damage percentage of the following items:
Blade of the Ruined King
Tear of the Goddess